Content and Documents production
- Content tools: SOLLAN has created a set of tools that makes the generation of reusable content much more effective. To produce high quality content (well structured and reusable), it is necessary to use integrated, robust tools SOLLAN can create the set og tools that you need.
- SOLLAN can integrate several content editors and other technologies that facilitate textual and media acquisition and creation:
- XMetaL ® - XML Editor provides XML editing facilities,
- SOLLAN is the official distributor of the XMetaL editing tool in UK and France (XMetaL is a BlastRadius product - more information about XMetaL ),
- SOLLAN has also developed additional components (software plug-ins) for XMetaL to connect the editors to a large range of XML repositories, to enable video indexing functions or to manage media during XML editing.
- XMLSpy ® ( Altova ),
- EPIC® ( Arbortext ),
- UpCast / DownCast (Infinity-Loop) - Java Libraries that provide conversion facilities between the MS Word/RTF formats and XML,
- SOLLAN distributesing the Infinity-Loop components in UK and in France . SOLLAN is also integrating these libraries within its XML solutions - more information about Infinity-loop
- Integration of the MS Word software in XML applications,
- XML transformation from/to a large dataset of digital content (tabulated texts, textual flows, SGML documents, structured PDF, Press formats…),
- SOLLAN uses a wide range of technologies involving XML/SGML parsers for transforming existing content to XML or for connecting existing systems (W3C DOM/SAX API in different architectures: JAVA or Microsoft .NET),
- Transformation and indexing of media content (images, sound, videos or other 2D/3D resources),
- SOLLAN works closely with its partner VCF in the fields of video production/broadcasting who are the leading experts on video content - more information about VCF,
- SOLLAN also works closely with Airbus CIMPA on CAD systems and other industrial document management systems - more information about CIMPA,
- SOLLAN is also working on a number of new developments in the field of adopting new content acquisition systems.